Why SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties
Rapid Response Recovery Time
Why should I choose a professional restoration company for water intrusion/ damage?
- Homeowners and business owners should not risk doing the work themselves as there may hidden water or moisture that can go undetected to the untrained eye. Taking into account that mold growth can occur in as little as 24-48 hours in the presence of moisture, undetected water damage can pose long term problems if not properly handled.
- Due to the potential hazards associated with water-related damage, moisture and water should be handled by properly trained and equipped professionals to ensure complete and necessary drying to prevent future harm, extensive structural damage and possible contamination.
- Improper cleanup could hinder property re-sale value.
- Professional restoration companies have essential tools and techniques to measure moisture in the area to ensure proper and complete drying in a timely manner.
- Water technicians should be fully aware of water or moisture-related characteristics to locate leaks or water damaged areas that may otherwise go unnoticed.
- Homes and other properties are large and often expensive assets. Why run the risks associated with improper drying, deodorizing and disinfecting which can lead to potential secondary structural damage? Help protect your property’s value by calling the professionals at SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties.
Why should I choose SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties for water cleanup and restoration?
- SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties recognizes the necessity for prompt and accurate response and offer 1-4-8 Response Guidelines to help minimize additional, secondary or permanent damage and contamination. In addition, SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties is available for emergency response 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Knowledge and training are key elements in effective water removal and moisture damage. SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties applies their industry knowledge, training and understanding of how relative humidity, temperature, vapor pressure and air movement influence drying conditions.
- Powerful and professional equipment is essential for proper mitigation and efficient restoration of water damaged areas. SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties is outfitted with state-of-the-art industrial grade equipment and products to measure the extent of moisture saturation and offer proper drying, deodorizing and disinfecting of water damaged areas.
- SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties offers content restoration to restore water damaged contents and personal belongings. Often when water damage occurs, personal possessions are also damaged by moisture. SERVPRO Technicians work diligently to try and return personal contents to preloss conditions.
- SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties works with insurance, real estate, contracting and property management companies to offer complete file management, estimates and detailed explanations of work, including status updates, changes and feedback to keep companies fully aware of a property’s drying, cleaning and restoration status. At SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties, we know you want quality information and proof of results. SERVPRO technology is designed to support your efforts!
- Timely mitigation is key to the restoration process. Restoring property is the SERVPRO Professional’s first priority. You will appreciate the immediate response, and you will know everything possible is being done to limit the damage. Even if a loss is below the deductible amount, fast action helps assure the event will stay small!
Call SERVPRO of Desoto, Tate, & Tunica Counties today at 662-349-6500. No water damage is too big or too small.