Keep this in Mind... it’s the Water You Don't See
Even minimal water damages have the potential to cause serious structural and indoor air quality issues over time.
The key to avoiding costly future restoration is to handle every water problem as a real threat to your property. SERVPRO has the equipment, training, and experience to find and dry unseen water before secondary damages occur. The proper equipment makes a measurable difference in reducing the damage expense during a fire or water loss. When time matters, technology, and equipment must be counted on to perform. SERVPRO of DeSoto, Tate & Tunica Counties will answer your call with rapid action and a full arsenal of drying equipment.
Here are a few of the tools we use.
- Moisture Sensors are used to detect moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls.
- Thermo hygrometers measure temperature and relative humidity. When armed with this information, we can calculate and create an environment most conducive to drying. When facing a contaminated water loss, it is not only important to dry the structure, but the structure must also be disinfected and often deodorized.
- Moisture Meters are used to determine the actual moisture content of various materials. The moisture tester provides accurate readings, allowing SERVPRO to monitor the drying process.
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based products by creating a dense fog. The fog consists of tiny particles of deodorant solution that attach to and neutralize odor-causing particles.
- Ultra Low-Volume (ULV) Foggers will atomize liquid deodorizing agents, producing a fine mist that can easily penetrate the site where odor-causing residues may accumulate.
The bottom line is that SERVPRO of DeSoto, Tate & Tunica Counties has the training and equipment to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Call us today at 662-349-6500