Recent Before & After Photos

Microbial Growth in a Vertical Return Duct


This return duct insulation in a commercial building was full of mold.  The tenants were complaining of a "musty" smell throughout the building.We removed ... READ MORE



Residential Fire Damage


A high end home  was being remodeled for a new homeowner. The chimney had improper venting and caused the home to catch fire. The before photo is take... READ MORE



Crime Scene Cleanup


Trauma and Crime Scene CleanupOur technicians follow OSHA and EPA protocols to help transform an unsafe environment back into a clean, safe home or business. Ou... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage


Seven rooms were affected in this home due to a water heater leak. As you can tell from the before photo, there were quite a bit of extraction needed before the... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


A large commercial building called our office for emergency water restoration services. Their supply line to the ice maker busted overnight and flooded several ... READ MORE



Hidden Water From Flooding Causes Damages


The damage you see on the laminate flooring in this guest bedroom is the result of a storm. The customer informed our staff that the room was previously un... READ MORE



Severe Weather Causes More Than Rain To Fall


One of our customers in Hernando, MS experienced a water loss due to severe weather. As the storm continued the ceiling fell in causing insulation to cover almo... READ MORE



Storm Damage Causes Roof Damage


Torrential rain and storms came through Southaven and caused tremendous damage throughout the area. This home was caught in the bad weather and had a tree ... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage


This business experienced a sewage back up which needed to be taken care of immediately. Sewage backups are grossly unsanitary and considered category 3 "black ... READ MORE



Water Damage Almost Destroyed Kitchen


The water line underneath the dishwasher had a leak in it and flooded the whole kitchen floor. The wood flooring had to be completely taken out because the wate... READ MORE